Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!! A few Spring updates at Nipissing Family

Good day, It's good to be back!! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with your loved ones. We sure had some fantastic weather, so I hope you had a chance to get out and enjoy some of that much needed sunshine we had.

As most of you know, I am back in the office and am looking forward to working with you all again. My year of maternity leave was a very wonderful time for me but I am happy to have a change of pace and am embracing the next chapter in my life!

We happily welcomed Terri-Lynn  to Nipissing Family last week and her and I will share the Family office together. She attended our last monthly peer support meeting and is a great match to what our goal is together and that is to support, empower and embrace families in the Nipissing District. I am looking forward to getting to know her better and putting our ideas together to continue to create fun, educational and support services for you all.

I also would like recognize Emily for her amazing efforts and accomplishments at Nipissing Family over the last year. It is sad for all of us to see her go! She has surely left a place in all of your hearts and I would like to thank all of you for bearing with us through our time of transition. Your continued membership means the world to me and I am so thankful for your support.


A few things to think about:
  • Day-time peer support meetings- If you are interested in attending, please call me as I am arranging the day and times of availability.
  • Spring walks with April. Call me and we can walk along the waterfront together!!
  • Yoga at Bend Studio- Beginners yoga with Joanne Beyore, contact me for more details if this is something you may be interested in starting.  
If you have any ideas or thoughts, I am always open to hearing them and welcome your phone calls anytime.

All the best,

April Raftis

705 494-4774 x 226

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back April! Welcome Terri-Lynn! All the best Emily!

Nipissing Family said...

Thank you.