Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A NEW YEAR BEGINS AGAIN


The New Year begins on January 1st; however, for me a New Year and journey began April 1st, 2011. April is away for maternity leave and has transferred her responsibilities to me. My name is Emily Warren and I will be April’s replacement for a year. I am excited to be working with the amazing families that are involved with Nipissing Family Program and helping them through their everyday struggles, joys and frustrations.

I am really excited for the next year and look forward to meeting all of our family members. I hope to enjoy some amazing experiences with everyone this year. I bring many years experience in helping people, advocating, and lived experience.

I am available via email at fasst@bellnet.ca or telephone at (705) 494-4774 ext. 226 and I look forward to hearing from all of you at some point soon. Thank you to Joel and family members for the warm welcome.


In addition, Joel and I are happy to announce the birth of April's baby boy Miles. He arrived on April 6th, 2011 at 6:37 p.m., weighing 8 pounds. April and baby are doing great and she is really enjoying her time with the new baby. Congrats to April and her family!




No comments: