Monday, August 16, 2010

5 of our favorite positive affirmations from Louise Hay

When it comes to positive affirmations, Louise Hay is tough to beat. If you've seen her on Oprah you know what I'm talking about.

If you're new to positive affirmations, making a positive statement or wish as if it were true is at the heart of what a positive affirmation is.

Here's an example of two affirmations, one positive and one negative, from Louise's best-selling book, You Can Heal Your Life:

1. "People are out to get me."

2. "Everyone is always helpful."

If what we believe about ourselves and our life ultimately becomes true, these two affirmations will each have a dramatically different effect on our life. Make sense?

There are so many great affirmations from Louise Hay to choose from -- but if we here at Nipissing Family had to pick just five we would go with these:

1. "I love myself, therefore, I behave in a loving way to all people for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied."
2. "I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of what I am."
3. "I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe."
4. "Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways."

5. "I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health."
 
For more postive daily affirmations and information on Louise Hay you must go to:
 
http://www.louisehay.com/

No comments: